Friday Funday, January 28, 2022
Moroccan Tagine, a dish with savory spices, loads of veggies, chickpeas, dried fruit for a touch of sweetness and fresh herbs. Served with lemon couscous, a chermoula salad with romaine, cauliflower, carrot and red bell pepper in an green herb dressing and flat bread.
- 1 pan tagine stew
- 1 pan couscous
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag flat bread
- Preheat oven to 400, add covered pan of stew and bake 15 minutes, stir and recover. At this time add a tablespoon or two of water to the couscous, recover, then place both covered pans into oven and bake for around 25 minutes or until 165 degrees. Alternatively, stew can be heated on the stovetop on medium heat stirring often.
- Toss as much dressing as desired with salad.
- Flat bread can be heated in the oven for the last few minutes of cooking time or wrapped in a towel and microwaved for a minute or it can be heated over medium heat in a dry fry pan.
- Serve tagine on couscous if desired on a dinner plate with flat bread on the side.
- Serve salad on a separate plate or in bowls.