Wholesome Humpday, December 8, 2021
Classic Northern Indian chicken curry cooked in a spiced tomato, butter and cream sauce. Comes with basmati rice, a fresh green salad & naan flatbread.
- 1 pan curry
- 1 pan rice
- 1 bag flatbread
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and place covered pan of chicken in the oven, after 10 minutes add rice to oven with a tablespoon of water added to the pan and recover. After 20 minutes start checking temperature every 5 or so minutes until 165 degrees. Alternatively, the rice and curry can be microwaved. Just place in a microwave safe containers (make sure to add the tablespoon of water to rice still) and cook on regular power fluffing rice with a fork every 60 seconds to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Flat bread can be heated 3 ways, wrapped in foil in the oven for 5+ minutes, wrapped in a towel in the microwave for 1+ minutes or in a dry fry pan over medium heat.
- Toss the salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Serve curry over rice on dinner plates or in shallow pasta bowls.
- Bread can be served on the same plate as the curry.
- Serve salad in separate plates or bowls on the side.