Wholesome Humpday, December 9, 2020
Classic Northern Indian chicken curry cooked in a spiced tomato, butter and cream sauce. Comes with basmati rice, a fresh green salad & naan flatbread.
- 1 pan buttered chicken
- 1 quart curry concentrate
- 1 pan rice
- 1 bag flatbread
- 1 container salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- Heat oven to 375 degrees and place covered pan of chicken in the oven, after 10 minutes add rice to oven with a tablespoon of water added to the pan and recover. After 20 minutes start checking temperature every 5 minutes until 165 degrees. Alternatively, the rice and chicken can be microwaved. Just place in a microwave safe containers and cook on regular power fluffing rice with a fork every 45 seconds to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Heat curry sauce over medium heat on the stovetop or in a microwave safe container stirring every 45 seconds.
- Flat bread can be heated 3 ways, wrapped in foil in the oven for 5+ minutes, wrapped in a towl in the microwave for 1+ minutes or in a dry fry pan over medium heat.
- Toss the salad with the dressing.