Meatless Monday, September 7, 2020
A hearty & healthy mushroom stew, the mushroom bourguignon is served with garlic mashed potatoes, a fresh garden salad & house-baked ciabatta rolls.
Assemblage Difficulty: 3 out of 10
- 1 pan mushroom bourguignon
- 1 pan mashed potatoes
- 1 container salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- 1 bag ciabatta rolls
- Preheat oven to 375, place both covered pans into oven for 30-45 minutes or until 165 degrees. Alternatively this meal can be microwaved without compromising it's quality by placing in a safe dish on regular power and stirring every 90 seconds until 165 degrees.
- Rolls can be covered in foil and heated in the oven for the last 5 minutes of cooking time or they can be wrapped in a towel or paper towel and microwaved for 30-60 seco0nds or until just warm.
- Toss salad with dressing.
- Place potatoes on a plate or in a shallow pasta bowl and top with stew and serve roll on the side.
- Serve salad on separate plate or bowl.