Meatless Monday, October 11, 2021
Mushroom Bourguignon, a hearty, healthy & satisfying local and wild mushroom stew in a rich red wine gravy with potato, carrot, onion and bouquet garni herbs served with garlic mashed potatoes, a fresh garden salad & house-baked ciabatta rolls.
Assemblage Difficulty: 3 out of 10
- 1 pan mushroom bourguignon
- 1 pan mashed potatoes
- 1 container salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- 1 bag ciabatta rolls
- Preheat oven to 375, place both covered pans into oven for 15 minutes then stir, recover and continue cookng 15-25 minutes or until 165 degrees. Alternatively this meal can be microwaved without compromising it's quality by placing in a safe dish on regular power and stirring every 90 seconds until 165 degrees.
- Rolls can be covered in foil and heated in the oven for the last 5 minutes or so of cooking time or they can be wrapped in a towel or paper towel and microwaved for 30-60 seconds or until just warm.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Place potatoes on a plate or in a shallow pasta bowl and top with stew and serve roll on the side.
- Serve salad on separate plate or bowl.