Friday Funday, August 27, 2021
Crispy & tangy orange chicken sliders with lime slaw & roasted garlic aioli, served with steak fries and crudites with chili crisp peanut dip.
- 1 bag of slider buns
- 1 pan chicken
- 1 bag fries
- 1 container aioli
- 1 bag slaw
- 1 container dressing
- 1 container orange glaze
- 1 bag crusites
- 1 container chili peanut dip
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, place fries in a single layer of an oiled sheet pan and bake for 10 minutes then add the covered pan of chicken to the oven and continue baking for 10 minutes at this point flip the fries and uncover the chicken, bake10 more minutes or until fries are crisp and chicken is 165 degrees.
- Slider buns can be wrapped in foil and heated in the oven for the last 5-10 minutes of cooking time or you can wrap them in a towel and microwave one minute until just warm.
- Toss slaw with dressing
- Crudites and chili peanut dip can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Toss with or drizzle glaze over chicken.
- Split onto the eight slider bun bottoms. Place a small pile of slaw onto chicken. Slather top bun with aioli and place tops onto sliders. Serve on dinner plates.
- Serve fries next to sliders. Use extra aioli for dipping fries!
- Serve extra slaw on the side if desired.