Friday Funday, February 4, 2022
Crisp & sweet and tangy orange chicken sliders with lime slaw & roasted garlic aioli, served with steak fries and crudites with chili crisp peanut dip.
- 1 bag of slider buns
- 1 bag chicken
- 1 bag fries
- 1 container aioli
- 1 bag slaw
- 1 container dressing
- 1 container orange glaze
- 1 bag crudités
- 1 container chili peanut dip
- Preheat oven to 400. Once up to temperature, place fries and chicken in a single layer on an oiled sheet pan. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes then flip. Continue baking until fries are crisp and chicken is 165 degrees.
- Warm orange glaze over low heat on the stove top stirring often or transfer to a compatible dish and microwave stirring every 45 seconds until hot.
- Split slider buns. They can be eaten room temperature or wrapped in foil and heated in the oven for the last 5-10 minutes of cooking time or you can wrap them in a towel and microwave one minute until just warm.
- Toss slaw with as much dressing as desired.
- Crudites and chili peanut dip can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Toss with or drizzle glaze over chicken just before serving.
- Split chicken onto slider bun bottoms. Place a small pile of slaw onto chicken. Slather top bun with aioli and place tops onto sliders. Serve on dinner plates.
- Serve fries next to sliders. Use extra aioli for dipping fries!