Friday Funday, December 18, 2020
Penne served with a house-made creamy vodka sauce, with chicken and prosciutto. Served with a caesar salad and an appetizer of pesto baked mozzarella with crostini.
- 1 pan pasta
- 1 pint pesto mozzarella
- 1 bag crostini
- 1 container salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- Preheat oven to 400. Add covered pan of chicken, bake for 10 minutes remove lid and bake for an additional 15-25 more minutes or until an internal temperature of 165. Chicken was pre grilled but not cooked to temperature, do not eat until thoroughly heated.
- In a large pot or dutch oven heat sauce on medium, add pasta and heat thoroughly.
- Place mozzerella in a small pan and bake in oven for approximately 20 minutes. If the top has not browned sufficiently, then broil for 2-3 minutes or until it starts to become golden brown. If you choose to broil, please watch carefully so it does not burn. Serve hot.
- Toss salad with dressing, cheese and croutons.
- Cut lemon into wedges.
- Mozzerella and crostini can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Divide pasta amongst dinner plates or shallow pasta bowls. Top with chicken and prosciutto.
- Serve salad on a separate plate or bowl. Garnish with lemon.