Wholesome Humpday - March 31, 2021
Penne pasta with a vegan tomato cream sauce with piment d'esplette, blistered grape tomato, spinach and fresh basil. Served with a kale and romaine caesar with fried tofu croutons and an appetizer of avocado cannelini bean dip with fresh chips.
- One pan pasta
- One bag chiffonade of basil
- One container salad
- One container dressing
- One container dip
- One bag chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Dip and chips can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Divide pasta among four dinner plates or shallow pasta bowls, garnish with fresh basil.
- Place salad on 4 seperate plates or bowls, squeeze of lemon over the top, if desired.