Friday Funday - June 11, 2021
Certified Angus ground sirloin and chuck with green pepper, onion, garlic and both provolone and gooey American cheeses served with lemon garlic cauliflower and jojo potatoes with house fry sauce.
- 1 pan meatloaves
- 1 container cheese sauce
- 1 bag cauliflower
- 1 bag jojos
- 1 container fry sauce
- Preheat oven to 400. Once up to temperature, covered pan into oven. Bake for 25 minutes then flip and place meatloaves on a sheet pan. At this time place jojos on a llightly oiled sheet pan and bake both pans for 15-30 minutes or until internal temperature of meatloaves reach at least 155 degrees and fries are crisp.
- Cauliflower is delicious eaten chilled as a cold dish, but it can also be heated if you prefer. It can be sauteed in a fry pan over medium high heat with a tablespoon or two of oil. It can also be heated in the 400 degree oven uncovered for 10-15 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Or it can be broiled for a couple minutes watching closely.
- Heat cheese sauce in a microwave safe dish strirring every 30 seconds until hot. Alternatively heat on a sauce pan on low on the stovetop stirring constantly.
- Divide Meatloaf, cauliflower and potatoes onto dinner plates.
- Serve fry sauce small ramekin for dipping.
- Pour cheese sauce over meatloaf.