Friday Funday, August 14, 2020
Tamale pie served with a Mojo caesar salad and avocado, with fresh corn tortilla chips and a Cuban inspired red salsa for an appetizer.
- 1 pan tamale pie
- 1 container caesar salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 8 oz. salsa
- Preheat oven to 425, once up to temp put uncovered pan into oven, bake 35-50 minutes until topping has set and has started browning and meal is at least 165 degrees.
- Toss salad with dressing and croutons.
- Cut up avocado.
- Cut lime into wedges.
- Chips and salsa can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Dish casserole onto dinner plates or shallow pasta bowls
- Serve salad in seperate plates or bowls, garnish with avocado and lime.