Friday Funday July 24, 2020
Steak fries topped with beer braised pork, white cheddar curds, and brown ale gravy. Locally sourced salad greens with fresh berries, feta, walnuts and a lemon herb citronette.
- One pan fries
- One pan pork
- One quart gravy
- Small bag green onion
- One pound cheese
- One container salad
- 4 ounces dressing
- Set curds out on a plate to bring to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 450. Pork can be heated in the covered pan Place fries in a single layer on a sheet pan. Remove cover from pork after 15 minutes. Bake for 15 more minutes then flip fries. Bake for an additional 30 minutes or to desired degree of crispness. Pork can also be heated in a fry pan or in the microwave to 165 degrees. If desired pork can be crisped under a broiler for a minute or two before plating.
- Heat gravy on stove top or in a covered microwaved container until 165 degrees.
- Toss or drizzle dressing with salad.
- Divide fries amongst four wide shallow pasta bowls or plates
- Place cheese curds on the fries, then put pork on the curds and pour gravy over the top. Garnish with green onion.
- Place salad on 4 seperate plates or bowls.