Friday Funday, December 17, 2021
Queso fundido mac 'n' cheese with chorizo, roasted poblano peppers and red beans. Served with a Catalina salad and a starter of fresh corn chips and housemade salsa.
- 1 pan mac 'n' cheese
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 avocado
- 1 bag corn chips
- 1 container salsa
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 30 minutes, remove the lid then continue cooking 10-20 more minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Divide chips or serve family style as an appetizer or alongside your meal.
- Serve mac 'n' cheese split four ways on plate or into shallow pasta bowls.
- Top salad with avocado
- Serve salad in separate bowls or plates