Side #1: Esquites - Mexican corn salad with cilantro, jalapeno & lime flax seed veganaise over mixed greens.
Side #2: 16 oz mild house pico de gallo, Olympia Salsa Co. El Hefe very hot salsa and a bag of fresh tortilla chips.
Assemblage difficulty: 2 out of 10.
- One 2 pound pan mac n cheeze
- 2 oz nutritional yeast
- Two avocados
- One container corn salad
- One container mixed greens and grape tomatoes
- One bag chips
- One container mild pico
- One container hot salsa
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 20 minutes, stir and check temperature continue cooking at 5 minute intervals checking temperature until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Slice avocado preferably without cutting your hand off at the wrist.
- Divide chips or serve family style as an appetizer or alongside your meal.
- Serve mac n cheeze split four ways on plate or into bowls.
- Top with nutritional yeast to taste and avocado slices.
- Split greens into 4 separate bowls, top with corn esquites.