Meatless Monday, June 7th, 2021
Queso fundido mac and cheez with house soyrizo, red beans, roasted poblano, pimiento and an avocado for garnish served with a spring green salad with black olives, tomato and cucumber in a creamy cilantro dressing and an appetizer of fresh corn chips with an orange and tequila borracha salsa.
Assemblage difficulty: 2 out of 10.
- One pan mac n cheeze
- 1 or 2 avocado
- One container salad
- One container dressing
- One bag chips
- One container salsa
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 30 minutes, stir and check temperature then continue cooking 10-20 more minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Slice or dice avocado.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Divide chips or serve family style as an appetizer or alongside your meal.
- Serve mac n cheeze split four ways on plate or into shallow pasta bowls.
- Top with avocado.
- Serve salad in separate bowls or plates.