Brunch Weekend of April 30, 2021
Classic quiche Lorraine served with Lyonnaise potatoes, French style homefries with garlic and shallot, and a banana berry yogurt and granola parfait
- Quiche can be served cold or at room temperature, but we reccommend warming it in a 350 degree oven for 15-25 minutes or until heated through. Cover the crust in foil when it gets to your desired degree of doneness. Alternatively, slices can be placed on a plate and heated in a microwave at 50% power for a minute or two.
- Potatoes can be heated in the 350 oven for 15-25 minutes uncovered.
- Slice banana.
- To build individual parfaits, place half the sliced banana in the bottom of a bowl, place a dollop of yogurt on top then sprinkle granola and half of a portion of the berries and repeat for a second layer.
- Parfait can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Quiche and potatoes can be served on plates.