Friday Funday, March 5, 2021
Taco spiced chicken wrapped in soft flour tortillas with a creamy salsa ranch sauce, avocado, cheddar and jack cheese. Served with achiote scented Spanish rice and charro beans.
Assemblage Difficulty 3 out of 10
- one pan enchiladas
- one pan rice
- one container beans
- one avocado (2 person meal) or two (four person meal)
- one container pico de gallo
- Preheat oven to 350, place covered pan into oven and bake for 15 minutes, uncover and continue to bake for 20-30 minutes until heated through, 165 degrees and desired degree of caramelization is reached. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Add one or two tablespoons of water to pan of rice and recover. Bake for 15-25 minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Heat beans in a sauce pan over medium heat on the stove top until 165 degrees.
- Dice avocado.
- Divide enchiladas and rice onto dinner plates.
- Serve beans in small bowls or ramekins.
- Garnish enchiladas with diced avocado and pico de gallo as desired.