Meatless Monday, February 28, 2022
A classic French dish with hearty veggies. Served with sides of creamy polenta, crisp green salad and fresh dinner rolls.
- 1 pan ratatouille
- 1 container polenta
- 1 container salad
- 1 apple
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag rolls
- Preheat oven to 350. Place covered pan of ratatouille into oven and bake 10 minutes. Remove lid and place back into oven at the same time as the covered polenta. Bake both pan for 20+ minutes until desired doneness and at least 165 degrees. Polenta may need to be thinned with hot water, broth or milk for desired consistency. Alternatively you can heat the polenta on the stove top over medium low stirring often and thinning as desired.
- Rolls can be eaten at room temperature, heated in foil in the oven for 5 minutes or wrapped in a towel and microwaved for a minute or until just warm.
- Slice or dice apple.
- Toss salad and apple with as much dressing as desired.
- Divide polenta onto dinner plates or in shallow pasta bowls. Top with ratatouille. Serve rolls on the side.
- Serve salad in separate plates or bowls.