Friday Funday, May 21, 2021
Layers of rye bread, sliced corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and caraway seed in a russian chile cream. Served with potato chips with spring onion dip and a fresh green pub salad with dijon vinaigrette.
- 1 pan bake
- 1 bag chips
- 1 container dip
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and place covered pan of reuben bake in the oven, bake for 15 minutes for 2 person meal and 25 minutes for 4 person meal. Remove cover and continue baking 20-30 minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Toss the salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Chips and dip can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Casserole can be served in shallow pasta bowls or on a plate.
- Salad can be served on small side plates or in bowls.