Meatless Monday, June 27, 2022
Roasted red onion stuffed with wild mushroom, cannelini bean, herbs, breadcrumb and optional parmesan cheese. and lemon garlic summer squash, a field green salad with shredded carrot, grape tomato and sunflower seeds in a turmeric ginger dressing and dinner rolls.
- 1 pan onions
- 1 bag parmesan (not vegan, optional)
- 1 bag squash
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag rolls
- Preheat oven to 400. Place uncovered pan into oven a bake for 20+ minutes or until 165 degrees.
Squash can be placed on an oiled sheet pan and roasted until tender but still crunchy, 12-15 minutes. Flipping halfway through. Alternatively, squash can be sauteed over medium high heat to desired doneness.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Warm roll in the oven for the last few minutes of cooking time or wrap in in a towel and microwave in until warm.
- Divide onions and zucchini amongst dinner plates with rolls on side of the plate.
- Serve salad on separate plates or in bowls.