Friday Funday, July 16, 2021
Rock crab & rockfish rangoon style casserole, served with fresh stir fried veggies and a wonton-mandarin orange salad.
Assemblage Difficulty: 3 out of 10
- 1 pan casserole
- 1 pan veggies
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag wonton crisps
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Add covered pan of casserole and bake for 30-45 minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Heat a fry pan over medium high heat until a drop of water beads up and sizzles. Add 1-2 tablespoons of oil, once oil shimmers (not smokes) add veggies and stir fry until desired degree of caramelization is reached.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired and top with wonton crisps.
- Plate casserole and veggies onto dinner plates.
- Serve salad in a separate bowl or plate.