Wholesome Humpday, January 12, 2022
Savory salmon cakes with a sweet chili aioli, served with smashed potatoes, broccolini & a caesar salad with house dressing.
- 1 pan salmon cakes
- 1 container aioli
- 1 pan smashed potatoes
- 1 bag broccolini
- 1 bag salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400. Place covered pan of potatoes in the oven for ten minutes. At this time remove cover and also add broccolini in a single layer on a sheet pan as well as the uncovered pan of salmon cakes to the oven bake for 15-25 minutes or until cakes and potatoes are at least 165 degrees. If any additional caramelization is desired, components can be put under a broiler for a minte or two, watching closely not to burn.
- Alternatively components can be sauteed in a fry pan over medium heat with a little oil until desired caramelization and cakes and potatoes are at least 165 degrees.
- Toss salad with croutons, cheese and as much dressing as desired.
- Cut lemon into wedges.
- Salmon can be garnished with a dollop of sweet chili aioli and lemon id desired. Place two per person onto dinner plates alongside the potatoes and broccolini.
- Serve salad on a separate plate or in a bowl. Garnish with lemon if desired.