Meatless Monday - June 29, 2020
- One pan strognoff
- One container salad
- 4 oz salad dressing
- 4 rolls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and place covered pan of noodles in oven. After 30 minutes start checking temperature every 5-10 minutes until 165 degrees. Alternatively, this entire meal can be microwaved, just place in a microwave safe container and cook on regular power stirring every 90 seconds to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Cover rolls in a towel and microwave for a minute or two until just warm or put in oven covered in foil for the last 5-10 minutes of cooking time.
- Toss or drizzle the salad with dressing.
- Divide stroganoff among four shallow pasta bowls or plates.
- Place salad on 4 seperate plates or bowls.
- Serve rolls on the side.