Wholesome Humpday, November 16, 2021
Start with an appetizer of tea leaf boiled egg, then enjoy tender pork sesame ginger meatballs and stir fried chop suey vegetables on soba noodles. Served with a side of sweet chile and soy red cabbage slaw.
- 1 pan meatballs
- 1 bag veggies
- 1 bag noodles
- 1 bag slaw
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag eggs
- Preheat oven to 400, add covered pan of meatballs and bake for 15-20 minutes or until 165 degrees. Alternatively meatballs can be heated on medium low in a covered pot striing often.
- Heat large fry pan over medium high heat, add oil. Once oil is hot add the veggies and saute for a couple of minutes until desired doneness. Add noodles and toss until heated through. Season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Toss as much dressing as desired with slaw.
- Peel eggs.
- Eggs can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Divide noodles and veggies amongst dinner plates. Meatballs can be served on top of the soba, if desired.
- Serve slaw on the side.