Brunch Weekend of July 9, 2021
House smoked wild salmon quiche with cream cheese, dill, scallion and a pickled red onion garnish. Served with sweet potato homefries and a mint watermelon cucumber salad
- One pan quiche
- One container pickled red onion
- One pan homefries
- One container salad
- One lemon
- Quiche can be served cold or at room temperature, but we reccommend warming it in a 350 degree oven for 15-25 minutes or until heated through. Cover the crust in foil when it gets to your desired degree of doneness. Alternatively, slices can be placed on a plate and heated in a microwave at 50% power for a minute or two.
- Potatoes can be heated in the 350 oven for 15-25 minutes uncovered. ALternatively they can be sauteed with a little oil in a fry pan over medium heat.
- Salad is ready to eat, add a squeeze of lemon if desired.
- Salad can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Quiche and potatoes can be served on plates. Garnish quiche with onion.