Wholesome Humpday, October 28, 2020
Spaghetti squash boats with house salsiccia sausage, fire roasted tomato marina & Italian cheeses. Comes with an appetizer of Italian white bean & feta dip with pita wedges and a Caesar wedge salad.
- 1 pan squash boats
- 1 container salad
- small bag dressing
- small bag breadcrumbs
- 1 pint Italian bean dip
- 1 bag pita
- Preheat oven to 400. Add covered pan of squash bake for 20 minutes, uncover pan bake for an additional 20 minutes or until heated through, 165 degrees, and cheese is melted to desired caramelization.
- Divide lettuce leaves onto side plates. Cut a small corner off dressing bag and squeeze to drizzle over the lettuce leaves. Garnish with cheese, lemon and breadcrumbs.
- Pita and dip can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Divide boats onto dinner plates or wide shallow pasta dishes.
- Serve salad on the side plates they were dressed on.