Brunch Weekend of July 2, 2021
Nothing like a Mexican tortilla, a Spanish tortilla is an open faced omelet with tender sliced potato and thin sliced onion. Served with chorico spiced house chicken sausage patties and churros con chocolate, Spanish fried dough pastries with a rich chocolate sauce to dip them in.
- One pan tortilla
- One pan sausage
- One bag churros
- One ontainer chocolate sauce
- Both pans can be heated in a 350 degree oven for 10-20 minutes until sausage is 165 degrees. Alternatively the sausage can be heated in a lightly oiled covered fry pan on low heat for a couple minutes on each side and tortilla can be eaten at room temperature like they do in Spain!
- Chocolate sauce can be heated over low on the stovetop in a saucepan until warm.
- Sausage and tortilla can be served on dinner plates.
- Churros can be served on the side with a ramekin of sauce.