Friday Funday, August 28, 2020
It's a family favorite, buffalo wings! We tossed ours in a spicy garlic sauce and served with celery, carrot & a gorgonzola dipping sauce. Comes with house smoked pork belly baked beans and a bacon & bleu cheese pasta salad.
Assemblage Difficulty: 3 out of 10
- one pan buffalo wings
- one quart pasta salad
- one quart baked beans
- one pint spicy garlic buffalo sauce
- one bag celery & carrot
- 8 oz. gorgonzola dipping sauce
- Preheat oven to 425, lightly toss the wings in oil and put them in single layer on a sheet pan cook until 165 and desired degree of crispness is achieved, 25-50 minutes. Wings can be basted with sauce after 15 minutes if desired.
- Warm sauce on stovetop on medium low heat or in microwave is a safe dish stirring every 30 seconds.
- Toss wings in sauce and reserve extra sauce for dipping if desired.
- Heat beans on the stovetop on medium heat or in microwave in a safe dish stirring every 60 seconds until 165 degrees.
- Divide wings, beans and veggies onto dinner plates.
- Serve salad on seperate plates or bowls.
- Divide sauce into ramekins or small bowls for dipping.