- One container antipasto
- One pan of stromboli
- 16 ounces sauce
- One container salad
- 4 ounces dressing
- One container croutons
- Preheat oven to 450 for 35-50 until golden brown.
- While stromboli is baking, heat pomodorro sauce on the stove top or in microwave (in a microwave safe dish) to 165 degrees.
- Remove stromboli from oven and let rest for 5 minutes on a cooling rack. If you don't have a cooling rack you can pull a rack out of your oven before preheating and use it for cooling.
- After cooling slice stromboli in 1-1 1/2 inch strips.
- Toss or drizzle dressing with salad and top with croutons.
- Serve antipasto display family style.
- Divide stromboli among plates.
- Put 4 oz of sauce in four ramekins or small bowls.
- Place salad on 4 seperate plates or bowls.