Meatless Monday, December 13, 2021
Baked split sweet potatoes stuffed with garlic, veggies & curried chickpeas. Served with sides of roasted cauliflower & flatbread and a starter of pickled carrot achaar.
- 1 pan sweet potatoes
- 1 pan cauliflower
- 1 container tahini sauce
- 1 lime
- 1 bag cilantro
- 1 bag flatbread
- 1 container pickled carrot
- Preheat oven to 350. Place covered pan of potatoes in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover pan and add uncovered pan of caulifliwer to the oven, continue baking 15-25 minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Cut lime into wedges and rough chop cilantro.
- Flat bread can be warmed in the oven for a couple minutes or placed in the microwave for a minute wrapped in a towel.
- Pickled carrots are ready to eat and can be enjoyed as an appetizer or served alongside the meal.
- Divide potatoes and cauliflower and flat breadn onto dinner plates. Drizzle tahini sauce on cauliflower and garnish potatoes with cilantro and lime.