Meatless Monday, August 16, 2021
Succotash corn fritters with a vegan scallion crèma. Served with sweet potato & kale mac 'n' cheez and a Southern-inspired salad with pecan, avocado, grape tomato and croutons in a peach vinaigrette.
- 1 pan corn cakes
- 1 container crèma
- 1 pan mac 'n' cheez
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag croutons
- Preheat oven to 400. Once up to temperature, put covered pan of mac 'n' cheez into oven and bake 10 minutes. Next place cakes on an oiled sheet pan an bake both pans for 20+ minutes until 165 degrees. Alternatively cakes can be reheated in a fry pan over medium low heat with 1 to 2 tablespoons of a neutral cooking oil.
- Drizzle or toss as much dressing as desired with salad and croutons.
- Divide cakes and rice onto dinner plates with a dollop of crèma.
- Serve mac 'n' cheez on the side of the dinner plate.
- Serve salad in seperate plates or bowls.