Meatless Monday, December 27, 2021
Crispy cauliflower tossed in a sweet & tangy sauce. Served with sides of fried rice, sesame ginger slaw & eggless drop soup.
- 1 pan cauliflower
- 1 container sauce
- 1 pan rice
- 1 bag slaw
- 1 container dressing
- 1 container soup
- Preheat oven to 400, add a tablespoon or two of water to the rice, recover, place into oven along with the uncovered pan of cauliflower and bake both pans for 20-25 minutes or until 165 degrees. For crispier cauliflower lay out in a single layer on a lightly oiled sheet pan.
- Warm sauce on the stovetop over medium heat or in the microwave in a safe dish stirring every 30 seconds until 165 degrees.
- Toss or drizzle as much sauce as desired with cauliflower just before serving.
- Heat soup on the stove top in a sauce pan until hot or in a microwave safe container stirring every 60 seconds until 165 degrees
- Toss as much dressing as desired with slaw.
- Soup can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal
- DIvide cauliflower and rice onto dinner plates.
- Slaw can be served on the dinner plates or on separate plates or in bowls.