Friday Funday - April 30, 2021
Sweet and sour pork in a tangy pineapple sauce with pepper and onions on ginger basmati rice with garlic broccoli and an appetizer of egg rolls with chili dipping sauce.
- One pan pork
- One container sweet and sour sauce
- One pan rice
- One pan broccoli
- One bag eggrolls
- One container dipping sauce
- Preheat oven to 375. Put a tablespoon or two of water into the pan of rice and recover. Then place rice as well as uncovered pan of pork into oven, bake for 10 minutes then place eggrolls onto a sheet pan and add the covered pan of broccoli to the oven. Continue baking all components for 15-20 minutes until an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Sweet and sour can be heated in a sauce pan over medium heat stirring often until 165 degrees. Alternatively, it can be warmed in a microwave safe container stirring every 60 seconds until up to temperature.
- Toss as much sauce as desired with the pork just before serving.
- Eggrolls can be served alongside the meal or as an appetizer on small plates with ramekins of sauce.
- Divide pork, rice and broccoli onto dinner plates.