Friday Funday - May 15, 2020
Sweet and spicy Korean sesame BBQ for our meatballs made of fresh ground pork and beef. Served with bokkeum-bap stir fried rice and a house kimchi slaw with gochujang, carrot, pepper and a rice wine vinaigrette.
- One pan of meatballs and fried rice
- One container of BBQ sauce
- One container of slaw
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- drizzle meatballs with sauce if you like.
- Divide meatballs and rice onto four plates.
- Split slaw four ways in separate plates or bowls.
Notes from Sara:
Our produce company gave us too much kale a few weeks ago so we made some kale-chi. It was so good we wanted to try out a traditional cabbage version.