Meatless Monday, January 25, 2021
Stir fry with fried tofu, veggies and soba noodles in teriyaki sauce. Served with with a sesame cabbage salad with mandarin oranges and almonds & sea salt and ginger edamame appetizer.
- 1 bag stir-fry veggies
- 1 bag tofu
- 1 bag noodles
- 1 pint sauce
- 1 container salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- 1 quart container edamame
- 1 bag black and white sesame seeds
- Heat a 1/8 cup water to boiling in a saute pan, add edamame, cover and steam for 4-5 minutes.
- What kind of pan do you have? If you have non-stick add your oil brefore heating the pan, if you have stainless you should add the oil after the pan is hot, in this case it should bead up and sizzle a drop of water before you add it. Heat a large fry pan or wok over medium high heat with 1-2 tablespoons of oil. Add veggies and stir fry until caramelized to desired doneness, add tofu and noodles, saute until heated through, add as much sauce as desired and toss until incorporated. If your pan is not large enough for all ingredients transfer veggies to a large dutch oven or soup pot after searing and continue with cooking instructions as written
- Toss salad with dressing.
- Edamame can be served as an appetizer, or alongside the meal.
- Stir fry should be served on a dinner plate garnish with sesame seeds and extra sauce if desired.
- Salad can be served in small bowls or on small plates on the side.