Meatless Monday - May 25, 2020
Swedish style vegan tempeh meatballs on vegan buttered noodles served with gravy, thyme garlic glazed carrots, a cucumber dill salad and dinner rolls.
Optional Dessert Pairing: Swedish Almond Tart
- One pan meatballs and noodles
- One container gravy
- One pan carrots
- One container cucumber dill salad
- 2oz nutritional yeast
- Four dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 and heat both covered pans to 165 degrees, stirring every 10 minutes until 165 degrees.
- Heat gravy in microwave safe dish stirring every minute until 165 degrees or heat on the stove top in a pan stirring often.
- Warm rolls wrapped in a towel in the microwave until just warm or wrap in foil and warm in the oven in the last 5 minute of cooking time.
- Divide meatballs and noodles among four plate top with gravy and sprinkle with nutritional yeast.
- Divide carrots and rolls next to main.
- Divide salad among four separate small bowls or plates.
Notes from Sara:
Since you can't go to IKEA, we'll bring it to you. Well, except handmade and vegan...