Wholesome Humpday, December 30, 2020
A build-your-own tostada meal with house-ground beef, assorted toppings & crispy fried flour tortillas. Comes with an appetizer of queso dip with fresh corn tortilla chips.
- 1 pan taco beef
- 1 container toppings
- 1 pint salsa
- 1 pint avocado crema
- 1 bag flour tortillas
- 1 bag shredded lettuce
- 1 quart queso dip
- 1 bag corn chips
- Heat queso on stove top until just warm or microwave in a safe dish stirring every 30 seconds until just warm.
- Preheat oven to 350 add covered pan of meat and bake until heated through, approximately 20+ minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Warm tostadas directly on rack in oven for the last minute or two of cooking time.
- Chips and queso can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Place crisp flour tortillas on dinner plates. Top with all the things!