Wholesome Humpday - March 31, 2021
Tender turkey and mushrooms in alfredo sauce tossed in linguini pasta topped with parmesan and panko, a hearty Italian salad and garlic bread.
- One pan casserole
- One container salad
- One container dressing
- One bag foil wrapped bread
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 15 minutes then uncover and bake another 15-30 minutes until a light golden brown and an internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Place bread in the oven for the last 10 or minutes of cooking time, or until warmed through.
- Toss salad with dressing.
- Divide pasta among four dinner plates with bread on the side.
- Place salad on 4 seperate plates or bowls, garnish with lemon.