Wholesome Humpday, January 26, 2022
Tender turkey and mushrooms in alfredo sauce tossed in angel hair pasta topped with parmesan and panko, a hearty Italian salad and garlic bread.
- One pan casserole
- One container salad
- One container dressing
- One bag bread
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 20 minutes then uncover and bake another 15-30 minutes until a light golden brown and an internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Ovens vary widely, if too much browning occurs before casserole is 165, simply recover. If casserole is up to temperature but more caramelization is desired you can place under a broiler for a minute or two watching closely not to burn.
- Bread can be grilled butter side down on a fry pan over medium heat or broiled in the oven butter side up on a sheet pan for a minute or two.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Divide pasta amongst dinner plates with bread on the side.
- Place salad on separate plates or in bowls.