Meatless Monday July 20th, 2020
Assemblage difficulty: 2 out of 10.
- One pan ribs
- One quart beans
- One quart potato salad
- One pan corn bread
- 8 oz sauce
- Ribs can be heated two ways, the prefered in on a medium low heat grill until desired carmelization and an internal temperature of 165 degree
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put uncovered pan into oven. After 20 minutes check temperature continue cooking at 5-10 minute intervals checking temperature until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Beans can be heated on the stovetop or in a covered microwave safe dish stirring every 60 seconds until 165 degrees.
- Corn bread can be eaten cold or heated in the oven covered for 5 minutes or until just warm. Let cool for a minute or two and cut in wedges.
- Divide ribs, beans and potato salad among 4 dinner plates.
- Serve corn bread on the side.