Wild mushroom cassoulet featuring Adam's mushrooms off of the Key Peninsula, served with cannellini beans & select veggies. Comes with a hearty winter salad and a loaf of fresh garlic bread.
- One pan cassoulet
- One container salad
- 4 oz dressing
- One apple
- One loaf bread
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, put covered pan into oven. Bake for 30 minutes then uncover and bake another 20-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Bread can be heated in oven for last 15 or so minutes of cooking time to warm through in the foil. Alternatively it can be wrapped in a towel and microwaved for a minute or two until just warm.
- Dice apple.
- Toss salad with apple and dressing.
- Serve cassoulet in a shallow pasta dish or in large bowls with bread on the side.
- Serve salad on the side in a separate bowl or on a plate.