Meatless Monday, November 9, 2020
Brought back by popular demand, vegan friendly crab cakes made with wild mushrooms from Adam's Mushrooms. Served with a lemon tarragon aioli, herbed risotto, fresh green salad & a fresh loaf of garlic bread.
- 1 pan crab cakes
- 1 container lemon tarragon aioli
- 1 pan risotto
- 1 container salad
- 4 oz. dressing
- 1 foil wrapped loaf of bread
- 1 bag vegan butter
- Preheat oven to 400. Once up to temperature, put uncovered pan of cakes into oven. After 20 minutes check temperature continue cooking at 5-10 minute intervals checking temperature until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Alternatively cakes can be reheated in a fry pan over medium heat with 1 to 2 tablespoons of a neutral cooking oil.
- Risotto can be heated in the oven, covered at the same time as the cakes, or on the stovetop or in a covered microwave safe dish stirring every 60 seconds until 165 degrees. You may need to add a tablespoon or two of water for either method.
- Bread can be heated in the oven for about 10 minutes or in the microwave for a minute or two until warm (make sure to take the bread out of the foil and wrap it in a cloth or paper towel if heating in microwave.
- Drizzle or toss dressing with salad.
- Divide cakes and risotto onto four dinner plates with a dollop of aioli.
- Serve bread on a small plate or on the side of the dinner plate.
- Serve salad in seperate plates or bowls.