Meatless Monday, July 12, 2021
Brought back by popular demand, vegan friendly crab cakes made with wild mushrooms from Adam's Mushrooms. Served with a lemon tarragon aioli, herbed risotto, fresh green salad & a fresh loaf of garlic bread.
- 1 pan crab cakes
- 1 container lemon tarragon aioli
- 1 pan rice
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400. Once up to temperature, put uncovered pan of cakes into oven. After 15 minutes check temperature continue cooking at 5-10 minute intervals checking temperature until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Alternatively cakes can be reheated in a fry pan over medium low heat with 1 to 2 tablespoons of a neutral cooking oil.
- Rice can be heated in the oven, covered, at the same time as the cakes, or in a sauce pan on the stovetop over medium low heat or in a covered microwave safe dish stirring every 60 seconds until 165 degrees. You may need to add a tablespoon or two of water for any of these methods.
- Drizzle or toss dressing with salad.
- Divide cakes and rice onto dinner plates with a dollop of aioli.
- Serve salad in separate plates or bowls.