Meatless Monday, January 3, 2021
Warm & hearty minestra soup with veggies, cannellini beans & pasta. Served with a Tuscan salad, fresh rolls & a starter of antipasto.
- 1 pan soup base
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag rolls
- 1 container antipasto
- Place soup base in a large pot. Place on the stovetop on medium heat, stir often and add 4+ cups of water per serving or to your personal taste. Continue stirring until 165 degrees.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Rolls can be eaten room temperature or be wrapped in foil and warmed in a 350 oven for 5 minutes or until warmed through or wrapped in a towel and microwave for about a minute until warm.
- Antipasto can be eaten as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Soup can be served in bowl.
- Serve salad on small plates or bowls.
- Serve rolls on the side.