Friday Funday, May 7, 2021
Tender panko breaded chicken breast with parmesan and mozzerella cheese in a light pomodoro tomato sauce on angel hair pasta with blistered grape tomato & fresh basil served with a Caesar salad with shaved parmesan and house dressing and croutons and an appetizer of antipasto skewers
Assemblage Difficulty 3 out of 10
- one pan chicken
- one bag pasta
- one container pasta sauce
- one bag salad
- one container dressing
- one bag croutons
- one bag parmesan
- lemon wedges
- three skewers per person
- Preheat oven to 375, place chicken in oven covered and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until bubbly and heated through, 25-35 more minutes and 165 degrees.
- Heat 1/4 cup for 2 person meals or 1/2 cup water for 4 person meals in a pot, add pasta and cover steam for a minute then add pasta sauce and heat until 165 degrees.
- Toss as salad with dressing, cheese and croutons just before serving.
- Skewers are ready to eat and can be enjoyed as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Place chicken on top of the pasta in shallow pasta bowls or on dinner plates.
- Serve the salad on a separate plate or in a bowl.