Wholesome Humpday, January 5, 2022
Tender panko breaded chicken breast with parmesan and mozzarella cheese in a light pomodoro tomato sauce on angel hair pasta with fresh basil served with an Italian salad and an appetizer of roasted olives & artichokes.
Assemblage Difficulty 3 out of 10
- one pan chicken
- one bag pasta
- one container pasta sauce
- one container salad
- one container dressing
- one container olives and artichokes
- Preheat oven to 375, place chicken in oven covered and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until bubbly and heated through, 20-35 more minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Heat pasta sauce in a large pot, once hot toss in pasta and heat until 165 degrees.
- Olives and artichokes can be eaten cold or heated in the 375 oven for around 15 minutes. Alternatively you can heat a saute pan over medium high heat, add a teaspoon of oil and saute to desired caramelization.
- Toss as salad with as much dressing as desired just before serving.
- Roasted olive and artichokes can be enjoyed as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Place chicken on top of the pasta in shallow pasta bowls or on dinner plates.
- Serve the salad on a separate plate or in a bowl.