Wholesome Humpday, June 15, 2022
Tender panko breaded chicken breast with parmesan and mozzarella cheese in a light pomodoro tomato sauce on angel hair pasta with fresh basil served with an Italian salad and an appetizer of roasted olives.
Assemblage Difficulty 3 out of 10
- 1 pan chicken
- 1 bag pasta
- 1 container pasta sauce
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 container olives and mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 375, place chicken in oven covered and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover and continue baking until bubbly and heated through, 20-35 more minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Heat pasta sauce in a large pot, once hot toss in pasta and heat until 165 degrees.
- Toss as salad with as much dressing as desired just before serving.
- Roasted olive and mushrooms can be enjoyed as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Place chicken on top of the pasta in shallow pasta bowls or on dinner plates.
- Serve the salad on a separate plate or in a bowl.