Wholesome Humpday, April 13, 2022
Start with an appetizer of roasted red pepper white bean dip served with fresh corn chips. Moving on to the main we have the Italian classic, chicken piccata served in a buttery fresh lemon & caper sauce. Served with sides of farfalle pasta & an Italian salad in a white balsamic vinaigrette.
- 1 container dip
- 1 bag fresh corn chips
- 1 pan chicken
- 1 container sauce
- 1 bag farfalle pasta
- 1 container butter
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- Preheat oven to 375, add uncovered pan of chicken and bake for 20-35 minutes, or until 165 degrees.
- Heat sauce over medium heat on the stovetop in a sauce pan stirring often until 165 degrees.
- For pasta, heat compound butter in a sauté pan over medium low heat until melted. Add pasta and gently stir until heated through. You may need to add a couple tablespoons of water. Alternatively it can be heated in the microwave with the compound butter and a tablespoon or two of water in a covered microwave safe dish for a couple minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Toss as much dressing with the salad as desired.
- Chips and dip can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal.
- Divide pasta amongst dinner plates, top with chicken and then sauce.
- Serve salad on separate small plates or in bowls.