Coconut crusted prawns served with a zesty citrus dipping sauce. Served with fresh peas, pineapple rice and an apple brocolli kale slaw with poppy vinaigrette.
- 1 pan prawns
- 1 container sauce
- 1 pan rice
- 1 bag peas
- 1 container slaw
- 1 container dressing
- Preheat oven to 375. Once oven is up to temp add covered pan rice. Bake 10 minutes then add uncovered pan of prawns and continue baking both for 10-15 minutes or until desired color of prawns are reached and an internal temperature of 165. If extra caramelization is desired you can broil for a minute or two watching closely as not to burn.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium high heat, oil oil, once it shimmers (not smoking) add peas straining off any liquid. Sauté until desired degree of doneness. Alternatively peas can be baked on a sheet pan adding them at the same time as the prawns.
- Toss slaw with as much dressing as desired.
- Divide and prawns, rice and peas onto dinner plates. Serve sauce on the side for dipping.
- Serve slaw on the side in small bowls or plates.