Meatless Monday, May 9, 2022
Description: Housemade patties made with wild mushrooms from Adam's of Lakebay, white beans and quinoa flour served on slider buns with shitake ailoi, organic hydroponically grown arugula from NW Farms in Lacey and fresh tomato. Served with a spring green salad with fresh plum, zucchini and sunflower seeds in a white balsamic vinaigrette and crispy smashed fingerling potatoes with garlic.
- 1 pan burgers
- 1 bag buns
- 1 bag arugula
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 container aioli
- 1 container salad
- 1 pan smashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375. Place both covered pan of potatoes into oven, cook 10 minutes then remove the cover and add covered pan of burgers to the oven, bake 15-20 more minutes or until 165 degrees. Alternatively burgers can be heated in a skillet over medium heat with a tablspoon of oil.
- Buns can be served room temperature, heated in the oven for a couple of minutes or warmed in the microwave if desired.
- Slice tomato.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Place burgers on bun bottoms on dinner plates. Top with arugula, tomato and aioli then bun tops.
- Divide potatoes onto the dinner plates next to the sliders.
- Salad can be served on the side of the dinner plate or on it's own plate or in a bowl.