Mother's Day brunch for four! Salmon quiche served with potatoes Lyonnaise, a fresh local mixed greens from woman owned NW Farms in Lacey with bacon, avocado, grape tomato and gorgonzola in a honey dijon vinaigrette, chai spiced applesauce griddle cakes with cardamom pilgrim syrup and a crumble with chocolate and cherry under a streusel oat topping for dessert.
- One pan quiche
- One pan potatoes
- One container salad
- One container dressing
- One avocado
- One bag dry ingredients
- One container wet ingredients
- One container syrup
- One pan dessert
- Preheat oven to 350, add uncovered pan of potatoes and bake until 165 degrees, around 20-25 minutes.
- Quiche can be eaten cold, at room temperature or warmed in the oven for 10 or so minutes to desired temperature.
- Slice or dice avocado.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired and top with avocado.
- Stir wet and dry ingredients of griddle cakes, careful not to over mix. If too thick, add a little water or milk to thin.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat once pan is hot add neutral cooking oil or butter. Once melting ladle batter into pan in what ever size you prefer. Once the outside edges or dry and you can see some caramelization flip the cakes and continue cooking until done all the way through.
- You can eat this meal in anyway you prefer, but we love a coursed meal for special occasions. If you do as well we recommend starting off with the griddle cakes with cardamom syrup, then onto the salad then continuing to the quiche and potatoes followed by dessert.