Wholesome Humpay, March 23, 2022
Creamy Dijon sauce made with stone ground mustard and local honey on tender pan fried chicken breast. Served with smashed red potatoes, maple glazed carrots and an apple and feta salad on mixed greens with dried cranberry and almond in a champagne vinaigrette.
Assemblage Difficulty 3 out of 10
- one pan chicken
- one container sauce
- one pan potatoes
- one pan carrots
- one container salad
- one container dressing
- Preheat oven to 350, put covered pan of chicken and covered pan potatoes into oven, roast 10 minutes. At this time uncover the chicken and place back into the oven and stir potatoes and recover and also add the covered pan of carrots. Bake all for 10-20 minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Heat sauce on the stove in a saucepan over medium low heat stirring often until 165 degrees.
- Slice or dice apple for salad.
- Toss or drizzle as much dressing as desired with the salad.
- Toss or drizzle as much sauce as desired with chicken.
- Chicken, potatoes and carrots can be served on a dinner plate.
- Serve salad in bowls or on separate plates.