Meatless Monday, March 21, 2022
A savory Tuscan pie with broccoli, red pepper, onion and herbs in a garbanzo bean batter. served with a crisp romaine salad with pepperoncini, olives and red onion in a white balsamic vinaigrette and a creamy tomato soup with crunchy croutons
- 1 pan torta
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 container soup
- 1 bag croutons
- Preheat oven to 350. Add covered pan of torta and bake for 10-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Soup can be heated in a saucepan over medium heat stirring often until 165 degrees. Soup is slightly concentrated add as much water to taste as desired. Alternatively soup can be transferred to a microwave safe covered dish and heated stirring every 60 seconds until 165 degrees.
- Toss salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Soup can be served as an appetizer or alongside the meal. Garnish with croutons.
- Cut torta and serve on a dinner plate or shallow past bowl.
- Serve salad on the side on a separate plate or in a bowl.