Friday Funday, March 25, 2022
Herbed turkey patties with tart cranberry chutney, white cheddar and tender field greens on slider buns. Served with garlic smashed potatoes and an apple celery kale slaw in a Whitewood Cider vinaigrette.
- 1 bag slider buns
- 1 pan burger patties
- 1 bag field greens
- 1 container cranberry
- 1 container white cheddar
- 1 container smashed potatoes
- 1 bag slaw
- 1 apple
- 1 container dressing
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, place covered potatoes in the oven. After 5 minutes add covered pan Pattie’s and bake both for 15-20 minutes or to an internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and desired degree of doneness. Alternatively burgers can be heated on a fry pan over medium low heat with a little oil. Place cheese on the patties.
- Place slider buns can be served cold or heated in the oven for the last couple minutes of cooking or in a kitchen towel microwaving for about one minute.
- Slice or dice apple.
- Toss slaw with apple and as much dressing as desired.
- Split burgers among the slider buns, top with some field greens, spread cranberry on top bun then place tops onto sliders, and plate two per plate.
- Serve potatoes next to sliders.
- Serve slaw on the side in separate bowls if desired.