Friday Funday, November 19, 2021
Herbed turkey patties with tart cranberry chutney, cream cheese and tender field greens on slider buns. Served with sweet potato steak fries with an herbed aioli dipping sauce and an apple celery kale slaw in a Whitewood Cider vinaigrette.
- 1 bag slider buns
- 1 pan burger patties
- 1 bag field greens
- 1 container cranberry
- 1 container cream cheese
- 1 bag fries
- 1 container aioli
- 1 bag slaw
- 1 apple
- 1 container dressing
- Preheat oven to 375. Once up to temperature, place fries in a single layer on a lightly oiled sheet pan bake 5 minute then put covered pan burgers into oven. Bake both for 15-20 minutes or to an internal temperature reaches 165 degrees and desired degree of doneness. Alternatively burgers can be heated on a fry pan over medium low heat with a little oil.
- Place slider buns can be served cold or heated in the oven for the last couple minutes of cooking or in a kitchen towel microwaving for about one minute.
- Slice or dice apple.
- Toss slaw with apple and as much dressing as desired.
- Put cream cheese on the bottom bun, split burgers among the slider buns, top with some field greens, spread cranberry on top bun then place tops onto sliders, and plate two per plate.
- Serve fries and aioli next to sliders.
- Serve slaw on the side in separate bowls if desired.