Friday Funday, April 22, 2022
Crispy breaded chicken topped with black forest ham, fresh pineapple and swiss cheese served with a honey mustard dipping sauce. Served with sides of olive oil roasted zucchini, a crisp green salad and garlic parmesan toast.
- 1 pan chicken
- 1 container sauce
- 1 bag zucchini
- 1 container salad
- 1 container dressing
- 1 bag garlic parmesan toast
- CHICKEN HAS NOT BEEN FULLY COOKED AND MUST COME UP TO 165 DEGREES. Remove chicken from the fridge an hour before cooking if possible. Preheat oven to 350. Place uncovered chicken in the oven and bake 20+ minutes or until 165 degrees.
- Zucchini can be prepared several ways:
- Bake uncovered at the same time as the chicken. You may want to broil after for additional color if you use this method.
- Sauté in a fry pan over medium high heat until well caramelized.
- Broil 3-4 inches under the element until caramelized then flip and caramelize the other side.
- Toast can be prepared 2 ways:
- Butter and cheese face up on a sheet pan under the broiler until golden.
- Butter and cheese face down on a fry pan over medium heat until golden.
- Toss or drizzle salad with as much dressing as desired.
- Serve chicken and zucchini on a dinner plate with a dollop or ramekin of sauce.
- Serve salad on a separate plate or in bowls.
- Serve bread on the side.